- Apartments: four person/two bedroom and limited number of two person/two bedroom,
two person/one bedroom and one person/one bedroom
- Full kitchen with range/oven, full-sized refrigerator/freezer, sink, garbage disposal and cabinets
- Couch, chair, end table, coffee table
- Dining table with four chairs
- PTAC units that are individually controlled which provide heat and air conditioning in the living room
and both bedrooms
- Vinyl wood flooring and carpeting
- Overhead lighting with ample outlets
- Private bathroom
- Desk and chair
- Standard twin bed with mattress
- One closet
- Full size bed in designated two person/two bedroom and one person/one bedroom apartments
- Two twin beds in four person/two bedroom buyout apartments
- Apartments are equipped with Ethernet connections and wireless Internet access (resident must provide Ethernet cord). There is no specific cord length as it depends on how residents choose to arrange the furniture in the rooms.
- Students are welcome to use their preferred streaming services and devices to watch favorite shows, movies, etc.
- Located in the McDonald West apartment area is the Residence Life Community Center, which includes a laundry facility, community space, computers, pay printer, ATM, copy machine and convenience store, Eagle Express.
- There is a large laundry room in O'Daniel South and the Residence Life Community Center. Both use coins and Eagle Access Card. Laundry is $1.50 to wash per load and $1.25 to dry per load.
- O'Daniel North offers access to a lounge area in the HRL office with computers and a pay printer.
- Mail and package services are available to residents in the HRL office.
- Twin beds raised to their highest have a space of 30" high underneath for storage. Lofts and bed risers are prohibited.
- Twin beds can be bunked. Metal pins are in each bedroom to do so. Residents are responsible for bunking beds.
- Most bedrooms will have two three-drawer dressers, some will have one six-drawer dresser and others will have a six drawer storage cabinet. Please note dresser styles vary throughout the apartments.
- Closets in these apartments do not have doors. Residents should not hang any type of curtain in front of the closet. Doing so restricts air flow and impacts air quality. Visit Healthy Living Tips to learn more.
- Residents provide their own dishes, cooking utensils, pots/pans, microwave, etc.
- Residents may hang curtains at windows but should only use tension curtain rods. It is recommended that residents wait until they move in to measure windows for curtains since dimensions may vary among buildings.
- Halogen lamps/light bulbs not permitted.
- Residents are responsible for cleaning their apartment and must provide their own cleaning supplies and trash cans.
- Residents provide their own shower liner and curtain. Shower hooks are provided. Residents must provide toilet paper, towels, toiletries, etc.
- For additional packing tips and list, visit Packing List.
*Note this floor plan is also for two person/two bedroom. Floor plan for a one bedroom apartment is the same except with one less bedroom and bathroom.
Two Bedroom Four Person Apartment
*Note that this represents the furniture in a bedroom for a designated two person/two bedroom or one person/one bedroom apartment. Living and dining room furniture is the same as other apartment room types.