These instructions tell you how to import the Academic events on the University Calendar into your outlook calendar.
The import function is only available if you are using Microsoft Outlook. You CANNOT import using Outlook WEB.
This import file contains events like Finals, Registration, and University Holidays along with a few other important dates. Each event is listed as an ALL DAY event and it does NOT have a reminder.
|PC Users / OUTLOOK|| * Mac Users *
Download this .CSV file
Download this .ICS file
- Download the CSV file. By clicking on the link, your computer should save the file to your Downloads Location. (typically C:\users\username\downloads)
- Close all messages in Outlook - but leave Outlook Open
- Click FILE, then OPTIONS (left)
- Click ADVANCED (left)
- Click EXPORT (on right)
- Choose IMPORT FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM OR FILE (Next)
- Choose COMMA SEPARATED VALUES (Windows) (Next)
- Click Browse, and choose the CalendarImport2023-24.csv file that you saved in Step 1 (Click OK)
- Select "REPLACE duplicates with items imported" (next)
- *IMPORTANT* Choose your CALENDAR folder. This is One level below the MAILBOX-Your Name folder OR your email address. (Next)
(DO NOT choose Inbox or a Calendar folder under a personal folder)
- Click Finish. It should start running at this point...WAIT - you will be prompted for OK/Next
- To check if this import worked properly, go to your Outlook calendar - December 9, 2023 and you should see "Final Exams" as an all-day event
You know what to do.. get that .ICS file