Welcome to our comprehensive deadlines page, your one-stop destination for all the important dates you need to know. Whether you are an aspiring student seeking admission to our esteemed institution or a determined scholar in pursuit of financial support, this page is designed to keep you informed and on track.
The University of Southern Indiana reviews applications on a rolling basis, which means decisions are made after we receive all your application materials. We recommend students apply early to maximize opportunities! Applications submitted after the priority deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis. We will begin releasing decisions for fall 2024 after September 18.
2023-2024 Academic Year
- October - AwardSpring Scholarship Application available for USI Foundation scholarships
- November 17– Presidential Scholarship application deadline
- November 17 – Baccalaureate Doctor of Medicine (B/MD) Scholarship application deadline
- December – FAFSA becomes available
- December 8 – Harolyn Torain Multicultural Leadership Scholarship application deadline
- December 1 – Housing applications and contracts for 2023-2024 become available
- April 15 – Deadline to file FAFSA for Indiana state aid
- May 1 – Deadline to cancel 2023-2024 housing contract without penalty, Deadline to refund enrollment deposit.
For more information, visit the Undergraduate Admission webpage here.
Scholarships and Financial Aid
Starting your college journey is an exciting step toward your future. We offer various financial aid options to ensure your education is accessible and affordable, extending our commitment to your success beyond the classroom to include your financial well-being.