Post MSN Certificate Program Admission
The MSN and Post MSN online programs are limited to working with certain states in the U.S. only. Moving into a state not recognized by the graduate nursing program will lead to inability to continue in MSN coursework. The exception to this is active military status. Click here to see your availability.
- A master of science degree in nursing (MSN) from a nationally-accredited nursing program and a regionally-accredited college or university.
- ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE a minimum cumulative MSN grade point average (GPA) of 3.00 on a 4.00 scale.
- An unencumbered US RN license in all states of practice.
- Recommended but not required: one year full-time or two thousand hours of clinical practice as an RN within the last five years.
- Complete application file as of the application deadline.
- Non-native speakers of English must meet English proficiency requirements as established by the USI Center for International Programs.
- Submit an online application, a $40 application fee, and three references with contact information.
- Upload a current professional resume or curriculum vitae to your application account.
- Submit official transcripts to Graduate Studies.
- Official electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu.
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- International applicants may be required to submit additional information.