We are currently accepting applications for Fall 2020. Application Deadline is February 1, 2020.
The admission requirement for the Graduate Nursing Program are as follows:
How to Apply
All applications materials for admission review, including all transcripts, must be received by the proper departments by February 1 for Fall Admission.
The MSN and Post MSN online programs are limited to working with certain states in the U.S. only. Moving into a state not recognized by graduate nursing program will lead to inability to continue in MSN coursework. The exception to this is active military status.
Application number one - USI Graduate Studies Application:
The following admission materials must be submitted to the Graduate Studies office before the Nursing Application Deadline:
• A completed Graduate Studies application. Click here to begin the Graduate Studies Application.
• Non-refundable $40 application fee.
• Official transcripts from every attended university or college.
• International students may be required to provide additional materials.
• Detailed information can be found on the Graduate Studies website.
The Nursing Admissions Committee cannot review your application without confirmation that your application to the University of Southern Indiana Graduate Studies is complete.
Application number two - USI Post Masters Nursing Program Application:
Graduate Studies Application: http://www.usi.edu/graduatestudies/admission-to-graduate-programs/
Post Masters Nursing Application: https://www.usi.edu/health/ssl/apply/nurspmc.aspx
Graduate Nursing Reference Form: https://usisurvey.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_390outofZHbMuYR