College of Nursing and Health Professions Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee
The College of Nursing and Health Professions, in conjunction with University wide efforts of the Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Council, is committed to providing a welcoming environment where the individuality of students, faculty, and staff is regarded as an asset to our campus community. Our focus on equity, diversion, and inclusion prepares our students to work in an increasingly diverse workforce.
The College of Nursing and Health Professions Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Committee (CNHP EDIC) is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive learning community to encourage the sharing of ideas and experiences to promote innovation. We promote and embrace mutual respect, civility, professionalism, and originality. We welcome divergent ideas to expand knowledge and empower individuals to create a better tomorrow.
To create and sustain a culture integrating the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusion where differences are valued and supported to cultivate personal and professional growth.
- Identify, recruit, retain, and graduate a diverse student body.
- Recruit, retain, and support diverse faculty and staff.
- Promote an environment fostering inclusion excellence.
- Support equity, diversity, and inclusion in teaching, research, scholarship, and professional development.
- Recognize and eliminate barriers preventing participation of marginalized groups.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Radiologic and Imaging Sciences