Intramural Sports is one of the most popular extracurricular activities on campus, offering team, dual, and individual sports for everyone. You can choose to play in a league or a one- or two-day tournament to compete for an intramural champion t-shirt. Intramurals is a great way to meet new friends.
We offer ten league sports, some with the option to play in a competitive or recreational environment. See the current schedule and sign up to play at imleagues.com.
All Campus Points
A cumulative total of the All Campus Intramural points will be kept throughout the year. Teams receive points for each activity participated in.
|Rock The Rec||REC Fitness Center||-||Wed. Aug 23|
|Fantasy Football League||Online||Aug. 28||Football Season|
|Softball League||Broadway Complex||Aug. 28||Sept. 5 - Sept. 28|
|Coed Softball League||Broadway Complex||Aug. 28||Sept. 5 - Sept. 28|
|Labor Day at the Lake||New Beginnings Church||-||Mon. Sept. 4|
|White Water Rafting Trip||Benton, Tennessee||Sept. 4||Sat 9/9 - Sun 9/10|
|Spikeball Tournament||REC Sand Vball Courts||Sept. 11||Sat. Sept. 16|
|Coed Tennis Doubles Tourney||Varsity Tennis Courts||Sept. 11||Sun. Sept. 17|
|Marengo Caving Trip||Marengo, Indiana||Sept. 18||Sat. Sept. 23|
|4 v 4 Coed Sand Volleyball||REC Outdoor Courts||Sept. 25||Mon. Oct. 2 - Thurs. Oct. 5|
|3 v 3 Outdoor Basketball||REC Outdoor Court||Sept. 25||Sat. Sept. 30|
|Flag Football League||Broadway Complex||Oct. 2||10/11 - 11/2|
|Fall Break Camping & Hiking||Smoky Mountains Park||Oct. 2||Sat. 10/7 -Tues. 10/10|
|Corn Hole Tourney||REC Outdoor Court||Oct. 9||Sat. Oct. 14|
|2-Player Golf Scramble||Helfrich Hills Golf Course||Oct. 9||Sun. Oct. 15|
|Fall Hiking Trip||Southern Illinois||Oct. 16||Sat. Oct. 21|
|Halloween Glo Bowling||Franklin Lanes||Oct. 23||Tues. Oct. 24|
|Disc Golf Singles Tourney||USI Disc Golf Course||Oct. 23||Sat. Oct. 28|
|Volleyball League||PAC/REC Indoor Courts||Oct. 30||Nov 6-Dec 6|
|Futsal League||REC Indoor Courts||Oct. 30||Nov 6-Dec 6|
|Pickleball Tourney||REC Climbing Center||Nov. 6||Sat. Nov. 11|
|Euchre Tourney||REC Indoor Courts||Nov. 13||Mon. Nov 20|
|Battleship Tourney||Aquatic Center||Dec. 4||Thurs. Dec. 7|
|Basketball League||PAC Indoor Courts||Jan. 15||Jan. 22 - Feb. 15|
|Bowling League||Franklin Lanes||Jan. 15||Jan. 16 - Feb. 14|
|Table Tennis Doubles Tourney||PAC Indoor Courts||Jan. 15||Wed. Jan 17|
|Table Tennis Singles Tourney||PAC Indoor Courts||Jan. 15||Thur Jan 18|
|Indoor Skydiving||Cincinnati, OH||Jan. 29||Sat. Feb. 3|
|Badminton Doubles Tourney||REC Indoor Courts||Feb. 12||Thur Feb 15|
|Floor Hockey League||REC Indoor Courts||Feb. 12||Feb 19 - March 19|
|Coed Volleyball League||PAC & REC Indoor Courts||Feb. 12||Feb. 21 - March 21|
|Dodgeball Tourney||REC Indoor Courts||Feb. 19||Sat. Feb. 24|
|Pickleball Tourney||REC Indoor Courts||Feb. 19||Sun. Feb. 25|
|Spring Break Trip||North Carolina||Feb. 26||March 2nd - March 6th|
|March Madness Bracket||Online||Mar. 14||Mar. 14 - Apr. 1|
|Euchre Tourney||UC Fireside Lounge||Mar. 18||Mon Mar 25|
|Spring Caving Trip||Kentucky||Mar. 18||Sat. Mar. 23|
|Battleship Tourney||Aquatic Center||Mar. 18||Tues Mar 26|
|Badminton Singles||REC Indoor Courts||Mar. 18||Wed Mar 27|
|Soccer League||Broadway Complex||Mar. 25||Apr. 1 - Apr. 25|
|Spring Hiking Trip||So. Illinois||Apr. 1||Sat. Apr. 6|
|Disc Golf Tourney||USI Disc Golf Course||Apr. 1||Sun. Apr. 7|
|Tennis Singles||USI Tennis Courts||Apr. 8||Sat. Apr. 13|
|Tennis Doubles||USI Tennis Courts||Apr. 8||Sun. Apr. 14|
How to Sign Up
All participants in intramural sports, special events, and outdoor adventure will be required to create an account and sign up for events on IMLeagues.
To create an IMLeagues account:
- Go to imleagues.com/usi.
- Click on the “Sign Up” link.
- Enter your information, using your USI email address (@eagles.usi.edu or @usi.edu), and submit.
- You will be sent a confirmation email. Log in to imleagues.com/usi by clicking the link at the bottom of the email.
- The University of Southern Indiana school link should pop up. Click “Join School.”
How to sign up for an intramural sport, special event, or outdoor adventure trip:
- Log in to you imleagues.com/usi account.
- Click on the “University of Southern Indiana” link.
- The current activities should be displayed toward the bottom of the screen. Click on the event you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men, Women, etc.). (if applicable)
- You can join the event one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains); Captains can invite members to their team in two ways:
- If student has already registered on imleagues: click the “invite members” link on the team page, search for their name, and invite them.
- If student has not yet registered on imleagues: Click the “invite members” link on the team page, then click the “Can’t find someone? Click here to invite by email address”, and input the student’s email address.
- For trips or individual events, you will need to create a one person team.
- For trips that require payment, you must sign up in person at the RFWC.
- Join a team
- Finding the team and captain name on division page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Join as a Free Agent
- Free agents are individuals who would like to play but do not have a team to play with or know enough people to form a team. if you are interested in joining a team you should:
- Sign up as a free agent on imleagues so your information is available to captains.
- Come to the team captain's meeting to talk with teams in need of players.
- Ask team captains on imleagues.com to join their team if you see they are short and need players.
- Please use your MyUSI username when asked.
IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages; please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.