The Employee Wellness Committee is a group of faculty and administrative staff advise and assist in developing programs that promote organizational and individual wellness that will benefit University employees.
Based on this vision, it is the mission of the Employee Wellness Committee to develop and maintain new and exciting physical and emotional wellness activities through education (seminars and workshops), prevention (health benefits), early detection (health fair), and access to resources of the campus recreation and fitness programs. Focusing on these goals promotes wellness with measurable benefits of reducing sick leave, turnover, workers compensation injuries, and health insurance claim costs.
Walking on Campus
- Health Professions Building to the Welcome Center: .20 miles
- Health Professions Building to the RFW: .30 miles
- Health Professions Building to the Rice Library (passing through the UC Breezeway): .23 miles
- Health Professions Building to the Rice Library (passing in front of the FWC): .30 miles
- Health Professions Building to the University Center Breezeway: .20 miles
- Health Professions Building to the back of the University Center starting at the Link, through the Science Center, and outside on the path between the trees: .23 miles
- Health Professions Building around the large loop on campus: 1.0 miles
Have walking routes and distances to add for other campus buildings? Let us know!