Skip to content
Contact USI

Frequently Asked Questions

Q. I want to apply for the dietetics program. Are you accredited?
A. The program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND). Applications are being accepted.

Q. Do you offer a dietetic internship program?
A. No. Students must apply to an accredited dietetic internship in the United States.  See computer matching process at

Q. Who needs to review my transcript for course equivalency? 
A. For domestic U.S. students official transcripts must be sent to the Office of the Registrar for course equivalency evaluation.

Q. Are any of your programs completely available online?
A. No

Q.  What credentials might I be able to obtain through the Food and Nutrition program?
A.  Students may be eligible to obtain the following credentials:

     1. Certified Dietary Manager, Certified Food Protection Professionals (CDM, CFPP) 
     See Pathway III and V eligibility

     2. Dietary Technician, Registered (DTR)

     3. ManageFirst Professional