International travel will be approved on a case-by-case basis. In some instances, travel might be approved and other trips might not be approved due to the country’s travel warnings and restrictions.
BEST PRACTICES FOR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL
1. Where practical, encourage other means of conducting business. Alternatives to physical, face-to-face travel include phone or video conferencing.
2. Delay the purchase of travel items that are non-refundable or have severe cancellation penalties.
3. Travelers are strongly recommended to be fully vaccinated.
4. Follow CDC’s recommendations for traveling:
If a mask is required, or you prefer to wear a mask, then wear the mask over your nose and mouth
Practice physical distancing by staying at least 3 feet from others
Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer
5. Follow local restrictions and review CDC guidance for each destination of your trip
6. Follow the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) for requirements at airport security checkpoints and throughout the transportation network.