In this 96-hour certificate, you will obtain practical knowledge that can be immediately applied. This certificate is useful for those entering a supervisory position or those that want to enhance their effectiveness as a current team leader.
To receive the certificate, complete the following four classes and receive 70% or higher on each of the finals. Courses can be taken in any order. To see complete description and register click on the course titles below. The first time you register for an online course, you will be prompted to create an account. This account will be unique for just the online courses.
Complete the following courses:
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management I Learn the people skills required to motivate and delegate, and learn tools for solving problems and resolving conflicts.
- Fundamentals of Supervision and Management II Learn how to be an effective manager or supervisor. Master the basics of communicating effectively, and learn tools for developing your own interpersonal skills.
- Building Teams that Work What are the secrets to managing successful teams in the workplace? Explore communication techniques and problem-solving skills that will help you get your team on track in no time.
- Leadership Gain the respect and admiration of others, exert more control over your destiny, and enjoy success in your professional and personal life.
Registration Fee: $460 ($115 each course)
Note – All courses must be taken through Lifelong Learning at the University of Southern Indiana in-order to be eligible for the certificate.
When you have completed the four courses email Outreach@usi.edu with the following and we will mail the certificate to you:
- your name
- certificate name
- courses completed (names and dates)
- current mailing address