In this 96-hour online certificate you will have a great understanding of the essentials of business. You will gain confidence in financial planning, leadership, and accounting. You will also develop your time management skills, understand how to handle basic human resources functions, and acquire practical business experience.
To receive the certificate, complete the following four classes and receive 70% or higher on each of the finals. Courses can be taken in any order. To see complete description and register click on the course titles below. The first time you register for an online course, you will be prompted to create an account. This account will be unique for just the online courses.
Complete the following four courses:
- Master twelve career-enhancing skills including goal setting, time management, personal organization, and creativity.
- Learn powerful techniques to improve your decision-making skills at work.
- Acquire practical experience in strategic planning, management, and finance without enrolling in an MBA program.
- Learn to handle basic human resource functions to ensure the best possible results.
Registration Fee: $460 ($115 each course)
Note – All courses must be taken through Lifelong Learning at the University of Southern Indiana in-order to be eligible for the certificate.
When you have completed the four courses email Outreach@usi.edu with the following and we will mail the certificate to you:
- your name
- certificate name
- courses completed (names and dates)
- current mailing address