Welcome to the USI Nursing Program
Get a first-class nursing education to excel in your nursing career.
With a Bachelor of Science in Nursing, online RN Completion (RN-BSN), Master of Science in Nursing, Post MSN Certificate, Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post MSN, or Doctor of Nursing Practice - BSN to DNP, degree from USI, you'll be able to enter nursing practice in a variety of settings and pursue advance practice nursing, leadership, and education roles.
You'll get extensive clinical nursing experience in a variety of healthcare settings. Moreover, USI provides exceptional preparation for professional licensing exams. Our nursing graduates have an outstanding track record, with consistently high pass rates for both BSN graduates and the RN license exam as well as the MSN and DNP graduates with national certification exams..
USI's nursing programs also stand out for:
- Personalized faculty attention that fosters supportive relationships with nursing students that maximizes academic success.
- Award-winning nursing faculty with advanced degrees and diverse backgrounds with many years of clinical experience.
- Education in professional nursing skills including leadership, public health and policy, teamwork, effective communication, scholarly writing, and informatics.
- Support services such as academic advising, counseling, tutoring, and professional mentoring.
You'll get a nursing degree that allows you to enter the workforce with confidence, experience, and excellent preparation. To learn more about USI's nursing degrees, contact USI Admission at 800-467-1965.
USI's nursing degrees emphasize hands-on experience
- Clinical hours in a variety of settings including acute and primary care, ambulatory care centers, and community healthcare agencies.
- Dedicated Education Units (DEUs), a unique clinical model allowing you to work alongside experienced nurses.
- The Simulation Center, a realistic hospital environment offering state-of-the-art health care technology and "virtual patients".
- Flexible course delivery with online education offerings, meeting the needs of adult learners.
You'll graduate with a highly respected nursing degree supported by varied clinical experiences that provide a strong foundation for your nursing career.
Contact USI Admission at 800-467-1965 to get more details about USI’s nursing programs.
Are you an out-of-state student interested in pursuing a distance learning degree at USI? Check your availability.
Our Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) program is accredited by the Indiana State Board of Nursing.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice program, and post-graduate APRN certificate program at the University of Southern Indiana is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).