Purposes of the Honor Society:
- Recognize superior achievement.
- Recognize the development of leadership qualities.
- Foster high professional standards.
- Encourage creative work.
- Strengthen commitment to the ideas and purposes of the profession.
USI Association of Nursing Students
The USI Association of Nursing Students (USIANS) has a rich history of scholarship, service, and accomplishment, and we are dedicated to continuing our constant effort to better serve our members, our profession, and those in our care.
As student nurses, we will shape the future of national health care and that of the world, and we take our charge seriously.
USI Nursing Alumni Society
The USI Nursing Alumni Society was initiated to start a tradition of bringing the alumni
together to network and celebrate the accomplishments of our alma mater and alumni. It is
exciting to see the impact our alumni are having on healthcare. As healthcare continues to
evolve, the opportunities to impact practice for nurses will be monumental. USI strives to
prepare nursing leaders to help improve patient care and be change agents within a dynamic
- The Nursing Alumni Society scholarship made possible by generous gifts from members.
- Clinical teaching partners and adjunct faculty
- New graduate mentoring program
- Annual alumni dinner
- Distinguished Alumni Award
- Continuing Education opportunities