Skip to content
Contact USI

Step 1. Complete the Employee’s Statement form.

Step 2. Fill in your name on the Attending Physician Statement (APS) and send a copy of it to your healthcare provider. You can have your healthcare provider send the completed APS directly to Sun Life. If you prefer to submit all of your paperwork together, have your healthcare provider mail the documents to you or go to pick them up in person.

Step 3. In order for Sun Life to be able to obtain any additional medical information on your behalf, you must complete your Employee Authorization form in your Employee’s Statement. Make a copy of your completed paperwork for your records. Submit the documents to Sun Life via email, fax or mail. 


Fax:     781-304-5599

Mail:    Sun Life Group STD Claims

              P.O. Box 81915

              Wellesley Hills, MA  02481