The University of Southern Indiana BSN graduate:
- Applies principles of interpersonal relationships while practicing patient-centered, holistic, and culturally congruent care.
- Integrates critical thinking, best evidence-based practice, clinical expertise, patient/family preferences and values, to problem-solve issues related to the healthcare consumer, self, healthcare environment, and community.
- Integrates information, resources, and technology to support evidence-based decision-making.
- Provides safe, competent, and effective quality care in diverse environments.
- Utilizes effective communication techniques within interprofessional teams, fostering mutual respect and shared decision-making to achieve quality care.
- Demonstrates professional values and leadership through utilization of ethical standards of practice.