Creating a culture of health through learning and innovation
Advancing health and wellness through excellence in nursing education, leadership, and practice by fostering partnerships to drive a global culture of health.
Caring, Excellence, Integrity, Leadership, Scholarship, and Social Justice
Nursing Programs Goal Statements
- Provide creative and innovative Bachelor of Science in Nursing and RN Completion (BSN), Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), Post MSN Certificate, and Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) programs that meet professional standards of excellence.
- Educate nurses with diverse backgrounds to advocate for health and wellness within the context of global health care influences.
- Support excellence in nursing research and evidence-based practice through collaboration, consultation, and partnerships with faculty, students, and other health care professionals.
- Enhance the image of nursing through leadership in university, community, and professional activities.
- Foster a caring environment in which nursing students, alumni, faculty, staff, and health care professionals collaborate to optimize their personal and professional development.