Doctor of Nursing Practice - Post MSN Admission
Applicants are required to meet the following criteria for consideration.
- Completed master's degree in nursing from a nationally-accredited nursing program and a regionally-accredited college or university.
- Earned graduate program GPA of 3.0 based on a 4.0 scale or the equivalent.
- Satisfactorily completed a course in graduate research (grade of B or better).
- Complete application file.
- Non-native speakers of English must meet English proficiency requirements as established by the USI Center for International Programs.
- Faculty may request an interview with an applicant.
How to Apply
- Submit an online application, a $40 application fee, and three references with contact information.
- Upload a current professional resume or curriculum vitae to your application account.
- Complete the DNP Project form that is part of your application account.
- Submit official transcripts to Graduate Studies.
- Official electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu.
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- International applicants may be required to submit additional information.