Skip to content
Contact USI

Students who are participating in an exchange between the University of Southern Indiana and their home institution should begin the process with the international office at the home institution.

The application process and requirements are determined by the home institution or sponsoring organization, such as ISEP. Exchange students are admitted to USI as non-degree students for the duration of the exchange.

Once the exchange placement is finalized, exchange students receive a DS-2019 form from the program sponsor (University of Southern Indiana, ISEP, etc.) in order to obtain the J-1 exchange visitor visa.