Skip to content
Contact USI

You must provide the following for Immigration Documents

Thank you for completing the admissions process to the University of Southern Indiana!

In order to receive your immigration documents to apply for an F-1 or J-1 visa (I-20 or DS-2019), you must provide financial documentation as evidence of the ability to pay fees and expenses for one academic year. All financial documents must not be older than six months. In most cases, you will also need the financial documentation at the U.S. Embassy or Consulate when applying for your student visa.

Use the link below to upload the following documents:

  • Proof of Finances: Bank Statement, scholarship award letter, etc. 
  • Statement of Finances: If you are sponsored by a family member or another individual
  • Passport Copy 
  • U.S. Visa (if applicable)
  • SEVIS Transfer Request: (SEVIS transfer for F-1; if you have a J-1 Visa please contact Center for International Programs)

Submit Immigration Documents

For more information about the estimated cost of attendance as well as costs for dependents, visit our International Tuition & Fees page.