Each semester we track student attendance in Romain College events and activities, such as speakers events, being club members or officers, accepting induction into an honor society, even filming a video in our Strategic Social Media Lab about their college experience! We have a participation rate of about 39%, so just under half of all business majors and minors have attended an event, joined a club, or engaged in a College-sponsored activity this semester.
We are pleased to name the top student participants in the fall 2018 semester:
Junior Alicia Frederick, accounting and finance major, is top participant.
Tying for the second spot are:
- Junior Julia Bohlen, communications major with management minor
- Senior Shelby Collins, accounting major
- Junior Miles Dixon, accounting and finance major with marketing minor
- Senior Mariah Marcuson, business administration major with finance minor
Tying for the third spot are:
- Senior Taylor Colbert, accounting major
- Junior Brooke Kocher, management major
- Senior Tori Pasley, accounting major
- Senior Jesse Reising, accounting and computer information systems major
- Senior Sarah Tabor, finance and accounting major
Published December 5, 2018