The IT Alliance is an advisory group to the College of Business made up of senior information technology executives who advise the Computer Information Systems and Computer Science faculty and students.
- To provide a channel of communication between the information sciences faculty and students and the information technology professional practitioners.
- To participate with and provide counsel to the information sciences programs regarding objectives, strategies, goals, curriculum development, problems, and opportunities.
- To promote and participate in appropriate business-faculty-student interaction activities and programs.
- To assist with the placement of graduates.
- To assist with intern/co-op placement.
- To support and assist the information sciences programs in the development of various forms of financial resources.
David Conner, BOA Chair
L. Douglas Petitt
2022-04-29 Spring Meeting
2021-12-10 Fall Meeting
2021-04-30 Spring Meeting
2020-12-04 Fall Meeting
2020 Spring - no meeting due to Covid-19
2019-12-04 Fall Meeting
2019-04-24 Spring Meeting
2018-12-05 Fall Meeting
2018-04-25 Spring Meeting
2017-12-06 Fall Meeting
2017-04-26 Spring Meeting