Step 1. Choose your concentration area
The USI MBA concentrations are designed to expand knowledge in each respective area. Concentration descriptions are provided on the USI MBA homepage.
Step 2. Admission requirements
Applicants must meet the following criteria for admission to USI’s MBA program:
- Completed bachelor's degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) or a comparable association.
- For foreign-born applicants whose native spoken language is not English, official scores for Test of English as a Foreign Language exams (TOEFL Minimum score: 550 (paper-based); 79 (internet-based), or IELTS (Minimum score: 6.5), must be submitted to the School of Graduate Studies along with an application unless a bachelor’s or higher degree from a United States institution of higher education has been obtained.
Step 3. Application and Supporting Documents
To get started, complete the following:
- Submit an online application, $40 application fee, and contact information for three professional references. While not required, students may also submit a GMAT/GRE/ESA score if desired. Please submit your application and all required documentation one month prior to your desired start term.
- Upload an updated resume to your application account.
- Submit official transcripts to Graduate Studies.
- Official electronic transcripts are preferred and can be emailed from the previous institution to Graduate.Studies@usi.edu
- Mailed transcripts can be sent to this address:
School of Graduate Studies
University of Southern Indiana
8600 University Blvd.
Evansville, IN 47712
- International Students: For immigration documents, please also complete the requirements posted here and contact the Center for International Programs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please visit the School of Graduate Studies.
Once you are accepted to USI, you will receive an acceptance letter via email and/or postal mail.