USI students have access to two seats at Manchester University College of Pharmacy that are reserved specifically for them!
Any USI student that meets Manchester's application requirements can apply for one of these reserved potions. This means you are no longer competing against thousands of applicants nationwide!
Dual Degree Program
Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) and Master of Science in Pharmacogenomics (MS in PGx)
University of Southern Indiana students enjoy pathway opportunities to complete Manchester University's Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D.) and Master of Science in Pharmacogenomics (MS in PGx) in the same four-year period. Students can also choose to pursue only the Pharm.D. degree.
- Must be University of Southern Indiana student
- Complete 60 hours of required courses
- Complete application process for Manchester Pharmacy Program
Career options for students who complete this program include management at pharmacies, clinical specialists, research and inpatient and outpatient care within health systems. Average annual salary= $128,000*
*Based on the Occupational Outlook Handbook
1-Year On-Campus Master of Science in Pharmacogenomics (MS in PGx)
Manchester University will reserve two (2) seats in each annual cohort of students entering its on-campus MS in PGx.
Program for qualified students of University of Southern Indiana.
- Have completed or be in the process of completing a bachelor's degree in science or science-related field (chemistry, biology, genetics)
- Have a 3.0 USI cumulative GPA and 2.7 USI science GPA
- Complete application process for Manchester on-campus MS in PGx Program
Students will study human genetics, bioinformatics, pharmacokinetics and more, paired with a laboratory sequence that will prepare them to perform DNA analysis with the latest technology. Students will graduate with knowledge and skills to place them into the pharmaceutical, genetic testing and professional service industries.