Change Acceleration Process (CAP) is a change management framework with a set of tools to gauge the political/strategic/cultural environment in the organization and plan for action which will eventually determine how much success a change initiative can bring in within the existing operating boundaries.
This course teaches the CAP by using these seven steps:
- All implementation projects require a “champion” who sponsors the change if they are to be successful (Leading Change).
- The reason to change, whether driven by threat or opportunity, is instilled within the organization, and widely shared through data, demonstration, demand, or diagnosis. The need for change must exceed the resistance to change (Creating a Shared Need).
- The desired outcome of change is clear, legitimate, widely understood, and shared (Shaping a Vision).
- There is a strong commitment from key constituents to invest in the change, make it work, and demand and receive management attention (Mobilizing Commitment).
- Once change is started, it endures, and flourishes and learnings are transferred throughout the organization (Making the Change Last).
- Progress is real; benchmarks are set and realized; indicators are established to guarantee accountability (Monitoring Progress).
- Management practices are used to complement and reinforce change (Changing Systems and Structures).
Upon completing this 3.5 day workshop, participants will be able to:
Align the CAP model with business initiatives and execute the tools as a competitive advantage implementing change.
Synthesize CAP tools while leading and coaching for productivity every day.
Encourage the use of CAP to lead a culture of change and growth in your company.
Learn how to develop a change acceleration execution plan for your company for a change initiative.
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.