Not understanding differing communication styles in the workplace can present challenges to the cohesiveness and effectiveness of the company. This four hour, interactive training will help employees and managers to better understand communication styles in order to build an environment of trust. Prior to the session, participants will complete on online assessment and profile to give them an objective way to discuss and understand how they communicate and interact with one another.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define their own communication and behavioral style through completion of the DiSC® profile
- Deal more effectively and openly with criticism
- Recognize conflict-inducing behaviors and apply positive strategies to work with others more effectively
- Identify the main types of behaviors that present challenges in workplace teams
- Use a structured technique to develop assertive responses
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.