Every generation has different sets of values, motivations and perspectives about work, life and relationships. Each group expresses similarities in what they need and want from an employer and coworkers.
This course will aid participants in understanding the characteristics of the generations in the workplace today. It will also teach how to capitalize on the strengths and appreciate the differences among generations to make a cohesive work environment.
Upon successful completion of this 3-hour course, participants will be able to:
- Identify classic characteristics of generations in the workplace
- Identify various generational preferences for communication
- Describe the expectations and needs across the generations as they relate to work
- Identify motivational factors across the generations
- Understand how to work through generational challenges in the workplace
Whether it is shortening a training to fit in one day, increasing the curriculum to cover several classes,
or changing the location of the training from here at USI to your location,
we have the training you are looking for to grow your business.
Get Started Today
Request more information to get started on a needs assessment.