The Deans’ Student Advisory Board of the College of Liberal Arts is a group of undergraduate student representatives who shall provide feedback, support and advice to the Deans, faculty and fellow students. Each academic department within the college nominates one student to serve on the Board. The Board meets monthly during the academic year to discuss current issues on campus, as well as to offer a student perspective on University goals, policies and services.
- Listen to and address concerns of students
- Share student ideas with the administration
- Serve as ambassadors of the College
- Foster camaraderie within the College amongst students, faculty and staff
- Forge bonds across academic programs
- Represent the academic department of their major